2010-05-16

a new rule for sundays:


I've decided to make Sunday a cliff-bar-free, cereal-free zone. I am introducing an elaborate and beautiful breakfast rule for this day. Mainly because I enjoyed making/eating my french toast so much this morning. With blackberries, strawberries, honey and powdered sugar. So terribly freaking good.

The remainder of the day has been spent on some painfully slow flickr uploads, bathroom cleaning and finally unpacking my Florida stuff. We weren't able to go batshit crazy in the souvenir shops, but did manage to find some neat stuff to bring back:


Florida beach in a bottle. A little bit too cute.



A plethora of magnets.


Elvis dish. What am I going to use this for? No clue.



Clearance bikini at SuperTarget. I've seen this one up here since I've been back, but it's not on clearance yet. Boooyaaah.


Japanese Bath salts from Mitsukoshi. I am full-on in love with the fact that I have my own bathtub and hope to use it 3 nights a week minimum.


No comments:

Post a Comment