2010-09-18

apartment love

Hello Saturday!
Unfortunately I am dslr-less, as Policecop has borrowed the xsi for a spy mission at the Big E today. No joke.
I did however take a few pictures around the house last night. I'm feeling extremely content with the way it's looking right now. I'm a subscriber to feng shui in a way, when things are out of order it leaves me feeling flat out gross. Maybe it's OCD. But this is the only place in the whole wide world I can call my own. I consider keeping it nice a very large priority.


IMG_7001

Favorite windowsill in the world.

IMG_7005

Present for a friend, to be sent soon.

IMG_6998

Mini-accordion.

IMG_6997

Mini Diana.

IMG_6994

And a mini amp.

IMG_6991

Love Letters.

IMG_6989

Fueling station. Very serious about coffee.

IMG_7019

Just wonderful.

IMG_7029

As clean as my closet ever gets, as the drawers are shut. For the most part.

IMG_7000

Ebayed cds, from one of my favorite Japanese artists. Songs I never thought I'd hear again...

IMG_6987

Star shaped ice cubes in your rusty nail (that are a pain in the ass to get out of the tray, but none the less...)

Today I have a special project to complete, and may possibly go out on an analogue adventure.
First we must conjure up the will to brush our teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment