2010-09-04

Fabric Engineering


IMG_6808

IMG_6802

IMG_6809

So the clutch purse is coming along better than expected. This means that visually it matches my initial sketch pretty much to a tee. However, not being a sewing expert by any means I was not surprised to discover that I have most likely made a fatal flaw regarding installation of the lining...oops. I suppose it's no biggie though, I'm hoping to find a way around it. If I take it apart at this point, there is no way I will ever get it to look like this again.
I should have at least studied basic patterns a little bit better. Hrm.

For now it's held together in a few places by safety pins, but I've got till Saturday to figure it out. The count down begins...

Also...entirely too tired after hours of sewing to be bothered with consistent white balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment