2010-04-17

A clean slate, Beets, Lobster and Bearnaise.











This weekend was kicked off with a special gourmet dinner shared by myself, my sister "Dupree", my father and Policecop. In my book, anything involving bearnaise sauce marks an extra special occasion. Even if it leaves my tummy in chaos for 24 hours after, it's like heaven in my mouth. I don't even care what it does to my thighs. It's just that good. Also enjoyed: lobster. And beets. I love them so much I could probably have great success on an all-beet diet. Something to think about...

This morning we all took advantage of the rainy weather, oversleeping and lethargically slugging about until noon. Policecop went to work, Dupree and I went to the future palace/apartment to take window measurements and pictures.
So here it is, my great vast empty canvas....I can not even explain how excited I am to decorate the shit out of this place. The toughest thing is knowing that in reality, it is going to take a while...if only I had loads of money and about four consecutive days off...
Sigh...
The moving process begins this coming Friday, so I'll be pretty busy this week packing stuff up and whatnot. Although I still plan to photograph the entire ordeal from beginning to end. Excitement-a-go-go!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment