2010-04-11

Rod Har Successka!




TADA!
I finally freaking did it. Red hair.
Now excuse me while I go soak my entire head in a bucket of keratin.

In other news, I'm finally feeling better. Decided to break out the final bag of summer clothes and to my surprise, everything still fits. Which kind of baffled me, so I gathered up a little bit of courage and stepped on the scale for the first time since December.
Somehow by sitting on my ass, avoiding the gym entirely and enjoying copious amounts of steak and cookies, I have lost about 7lbs. WTF?
Clearly, I have a tapeworm.
That, and I have lost about every ounce of muscle mass that ever belonged to me. I'm thinking that this is more the case. Time to hit the gym again, starting tomorrow! Probably.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was googling "rodt har" and I end up on your red hair head... I couldn't help wanting to ask "did anyone told u you look like lisa ryder in Jason X (friday the 13th in space)?"

    ReplyDelete