2010-03-29

BORED.






Today has been so painfully boring. I can not even conceive the fact that this rain is actually going to continue for two more days.
I am pulling my hair out.
Even the cats are pissed.

Anyway, here are some things that I've accumulated recently that I think to be rather nice:

1: Matryoshka measuring cups for the new apartment, discovered by Liz at Urban Outfitters.
They are so damn cute, and practical as they all fit inside each other. I'm on a quest to find matching measuring spoons, and have dreams of an entirely Russian inspired kitchen...

2: New fan, found at Lowes. Unfortunately, the pickings were slim. If it were not for the fact that I can't sleep without the noise of a fan in the background, I would have waited to buy a cuter one. I wanted light blue or red...but this one is growing on me.

3: Dr. Bronner's magic soap. It's of the hyper-organic, fair trade, new-age hippie type. I like that when I use it I'm smelling real lavender oil, and not synthetic bullshit that is concocted to smell like lavender. Also, a little goes a long way. Found at target, about $8 for a decent sized bottle. I'm getting the peppermint kind next time, it smelled like straight-up altoids.

So yeah. I'm bored enough to blog about measuring cups, a table fan and soap.
So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment