2009-09-13

Why don't they have a lightbulb that only shines on things worth looking at?






I tend to hate Sundays. They're like the prequel to Mondays. Which always suck. It's like being in the waiting room at a dentists office. Nothing good is going to happen in the imediate future.
I've decided that room cleaning is my Sunday activity of choice. It's productive, refreshing and rewarding. But once that's done, I tend to be at a loss and just wanting for frozen yogurt (you know which kind...)
So I'm keeping myself busy with lastfm, my hula-hoop, George Carlin, coffee and popcorn today.
I really do love hula-hooping. It might just be my greatest athletic ability. And I'm ok with that. And it's good ab exercise too. I swear. Much funner than crunches.

Here are some of my favorite George Carlinisms today:
"You live about 80 years, and at best you get about 6 minutes of pure magic"

"Griddle cakes, pancakes, hotcakes, flapjacks: why are there four names for grilled batter and only one word for love?"

"If it requires a uniform, it's a worthless endeavor"

And tons tons more. But it's Sunday. And I'm too lazy to elaborate further. I used all of my energy taking the AC out of my window this morning. Which was a great visual improvement for my room, although it weighed so much I suspect that it was filled with mercury and cement. Which is probably why it wasn't working in the first place. Damn neighborhood punks.

In other news, I'm terribly excited about the manicure I gave myself yesterday. Little lightning bolts on my toes and red commie stars on my middle fingers. It gives a little added OOMPFH! when I flip someone off, I think.

Shirt: Marshalls, last spring
Skirt: Old Navy, atleast 7 years ago.
Belt: Coach
Necklace: Etsy

Tonight is going to be all about a salad bar, cherry garcia and a movie rental. I'm becoming a creature of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment